Will more cars be added to nfs payback later on?

by D_Storm192

Original Post

Will more cars be added to nfs payback later on?

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice
I'm not here to suggest any cars like most people because I know that they won't just add any car people throw at them. I would just like to know whether more cars will be added to the game later on. Hopefully they'll add a whole bunch of cars either for free or not, it doesn't really matter.
Message 1 of 6 (1,795 Views)

Re: Will more cars be added to nfs payback later on?

★★★ Newbie

I think that no more cars but can improve them ie Nissan skyline can't go 399 and some are over powered like vw beetle and under powered like subaru be nice to have all cars can go 399 

Message 2 of 6 (1,541 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I hope more cars to be added too.
Ei: an AMG 4 door ( since they can have a BMW 4 door)
2) bring back the Toyota supra
3) Subaru sti 4 doors
Message 3 of 6 (1,377 Views)

★ Guide

I'd bet that there will at least be more derelicts since, we have a separate car slot in the garage just for 'derelicts' and we've all seen old rusting cars around the map. The game is only about 6 months old and I'm thinking there's plenty more to come....and that would be my $.02 lol

Message 4 of 6 (1,360 Views)

★★★ Guide

They haven't released the Range Rover SVR yet.

Message 5 of 6 (1,344 Views)

★★ Expert

@D_Storm192

Your Question:

I'm not here to suggest any cars like most people because I know that they won't just add any car people throw at them. I would just like to know whether more cars will be added to the game later on. Hopefully, they'll add a whole bunch of cars either for free or not, it doesn't really matter.

My Reply:

Hey, thanks for stopping by to post your question.

The answer is Yes I'm sure they will add some more cars to the game.

This game is not very old, and you can count on new items in this game at least through this year 2018.

Hope I gave you some confidence and a good Solution to your question.

Regards

BLVD69

Message 6 of 6 (1,343 Views)