Re: Will The Town Hall Be Delayed again? (October)

by EA_Lanna

Original Post

Will The Town Hall Be Delayed again? (October)

★★★★ Novice

Hey everyone? Does anyone know the Town Hall opening date in October? As this months was delayed by about a week I think? Thanks. 😸

Message 1 of 2 (524 Views)

Re: Will The Town Hall Be Delayed again? (October)

Community Manager

Hi @kelechi2016,

Shawn (producer) shared an update in January on the Mystery Portal and when it'd be opening and closing, saying;

@Shaun_Popcap wrote:

Mystery Portal: The Mystery Portal is NOT closed down permanently. The Mystery Portal will now open the first Tuesday of every month and be operational for 2 weeks.

For example in February the Mystery Portal will open on the 4th before closing on the 17th  and then opening again on March 3rd and shutting down on the 16th.”

So based off of that, it should open in October on Tuesday 6th I believe and close on the 19th. If you check in-game, from what I can remember there should also be a timer above the town hall that shows when the next one is available. 

- EA_Lanna

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 2 of 2 (504 Views)