Re: Will Need for Speed Payback work with any Racing wheel?

by PaladineUK

Original Post

★★ Apprentice

It's not stupid, it's my opinion and as a paying consumer I'm very well entitled to it.

If there's no steering wheel support I along with many others won't buy it, and trust me, it's not my loss, .....it's just a game. 

Message 11 of 16 (4,547 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

"I am not attacking people" he pleads; "I am just giving my opinion" he protests.

CLP122214 WTF is your problem?  You have no right to call people "stupid" over their purchasing decisions.  Quit with your toxicity or I will just start reporting every single post you make as inflammatory and in breach of the forum rules.  Get over your ego already and stop behaving like a spoiled brat.

Message 12 of 16 (4,537 Views)

Champion (Retired)
I didn't call anyone stupid I said your reasons were stupid. Get it straight. Again, saying have an ego holds no bounds considering I do not have a big ego and i never claimed to have had a big ego. That's original, threating me with reporting.
Message 13 of 16 (4,530 Views)

★ Guide

Are you really that ignorant - telling people their decisions are stupid is exactly that - you are calling them stupid.  You have zero right to attack people for the decisions they make or the questions they ask on this forum - and I note it is not just in the wheel threads, you seem to be doing this in just about every thread you are involved in.  Grow the hell up and button your lip where you don't have something decent to say.

Message 14 of 16 (4,521 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion (Retired)
Every thread? I do not think so. The only ones I have been this way in are the ones that are being overly picky trying to find a reason not to buy this game. Im sorry you are too ignorant to realise that calling a decision stupid is not calling the person stupid. You can make stupid decisions and stupid comments but, that doesn't make you stupid.
Message 15 of 16 (4,517 Views)

Community Manager

Locking this thread as it has descended into personal attacks.

barry.png
Message 16 of 16 (4,498 Views)