Will NHL 21 Come Out For PC?

by jimmarshall

Original Post

Re: Will NHL 21 Come Out For PC?

Community Manager

@Matt39O6 

Thanks for the feedback. If we have anything to announce about NHL coming to PC, you'll see that on our official channels.

Aljo.png
Message 251 of 323 (721 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Aljo MADDEN popular? Maybe in America or Canada, but rest of the world I dont think its that popular. "No one" plays Madden here in EU.
Message 252 of 323 (2,132 Views)

Community Manager

@SALTY_R0MAN 

Madden is incredibly popular in North America. Far more than hockey. Which is one of the reasons why it has a PC version.

Aljo.png
Message 253 of 323 (2,126 Views)

★★★ Newbie

It would be nice to have all the people who want NHL on PC signing this petition -> http://chng.it/KLc2gdbPn9

Message 254 of 323 (2,087 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I don’t understand why there isn’t at least a every other year NHL release??  Why?  Hockey isn’t as popular?  But it makes the best gameplay.  So make the damn game.  

Message 255 of 323 (2,041 Views)

★ Novice

I'm pretty sure that they're doing something wrong with their research. There is no way that American football is more popular than hockey. Maybe if we look at just the leagues, but then the argument is valid only for the USA market. I used to think that NHL got cancelled on the PC because of fear that they wont be able to sell it, because the modern games rely on the joysticks. But the majority of people who play games, besides shooters, on the PC do own a controller as well. I got one for rocket league and would've done the same for NHL.

Message 256 of 323 (1,788 Views)

Community Manager

@krytxps 

American football is significantly more popular than hockey in the US. Of course, hockey is more popular in Canada, but when it comes to the population of North America, football is a lot more popular. We would love to have a bigger audience for the game, but it also needs to be a worthwhile investment. It doesn't make sense to put so many resources into a PC version of the game for a small number of people. That would directly affect the far bigger audience that plays on consoles.

Aljo.png
Message 257 of 323 (1,774 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Not enough interest ? cmon.. I think all fans will agree that EA mage lots of game-dissaster so NHL wont be that risk. Also if PC nhl wont make a tons of money you need - you can stop development and there always will be new NHL fans who would buy it for another decade :D

Message 258 of 323 (1,743 Views)

NHL 22 on PC

★★★ Novice

Do you think NHL 22 will come to PC? The new game will have to be upgraded for new consoles, making right now the perfect time to add PC for the game. There are already tons of fans that want to play on PC. Why not bring it to the biggest gaming platform after a decade of no NHL games.

Message 259 of 323 (1,705 Views)

Re: NHL 22 on PC

Community Manager

Hello, @Disneyhockey40.

I merged your post with this thread. There's a lot of information regarding NHL on PC here. Thanks!

Aljo.png
Message 260 of 323 (1,676 Views)