Will Madden ever live up to what it could be

by Racelegen79

Original Post

Will Madden ever live up to what it could be

★★★ Novice

While playing Madden 19 game on my console (PS4). I played a non cloud franchise game, completed a shut-out but received a loss. Went and checked all the stats and it doesn't show any TDs scored by the computer however the final score shows 49-63 (actual score was 49-0). The announcers even gave the preprogrammed how hard it is to shut out a team in the NFL, but when it does the walk by and shows stats and score, it somehow awarded 63 points for nothing. I did save the clip to my library on my PS4, but only bc if it ever happens on connected franchise, I would go insane angry. I only have a real complaint bc I have been playing Madden forever and it seems like EA is having a very difficult time putting out a real finished product since Madden 2007. Before that year there was a real problem with players running right through one another (since Madden 98 at least) but that game seemed to stop that finally. Also the franchise and the ability to pick any position to take to the HOF and the ability to change any teams jersey colors, and completely design a playbook.…. There's a lot that seems to be poured into MUT and I realize it's where EA gets a big chunk of extra money, but if something isn't done about the extras that people still talk about in their circles and YouTube, then the Madden franchise will collapse under its own arrogance. I love playing a GOOD football simulator game, but many are going to stop getting the game altogether if EA doesn't fix themselves from the inside

Message 1 of 1 (121 Views)