Re: Will H2H stats show this year in Madden 21?

by drycube

Original Post

★ Pro
@BlueMaserati Yes but they can still disappear if you quit instead of conceding or playing all the way to the end of the game.
Message 61 of 66 (634 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@Alabama11787 The H2H stats are working now, I looked at mine a couple of days ago. I thought I was the only one bummed out about not having my stats tracked, but apparently they were being tracked and you can review them now, SWEEET!!!
Message 62 of 66 (620 Views)

★★★ Newbie

That sucks because a lot of these losers quit once they fall behind a couple of touchdowns or so...I hate Quitters!  Hopefully, whatever stats were accumulated up until the "Quittas" quit will go towards your overall stats, at least I would hope so.  You shouldn't be penalized for someone quitting on you when you're having a solid game.  

Message 63 of 66 (619 Views)

Community Manager

Thank you for confirming they're working again and for all of your patience while the team was investigating it. If you see any issues with it moving forward please continue to reach out to us here.

Blueberry.png
Message 64 of 66 (594 Views)

★ Pro
@EA_Blueberry It's KIND OF working. You can see stats of last opponent but not your history and stats of prior opponents and cumulative stats like you could up until '18. Hopefully, they'll put that back in too.
Message 65 of 66 (568 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@Alabama11787 They brought it back! At least for Xbox one
Message 66 of 66 (497 Views)