Re: Will H2H stats show this year in Madden 21?

by JW_McQUARTERS23

Original Post

★★★★★ Apprentice
@BoscoTodd Bosco is this true? I will buy it tomorrow if it is. Please confirm it is fixxed
Message 51 of 66 (720 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@BoscoTodd is it working for real, what did you have to do when you lost your rank. I need clarity could you guys please give me details so I know I can buy it
Message 52 of 66 (718 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
@ModPhil48 It’s working now. U can see everything u want. Pts per game rushing yards per game. Ur last opponents record and rank etc
Message 53 of 66 (695 Views)

★ Pro
@ModPhil48 It's kind of working. You can see stats of last opponent but not your history and stats of prior opponents like you could up until '18. Hopefully, they'll put that back in too. And as for rank, try playing about 20 games in a row all the way to the end through without quitting. That worked for me. But if you get disconnected for some other reason, you might have to start over.
Message 54 of 66 (677 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@BoscoTodd We fought for this and stayed on them for years! I have formed a brotherhood with y’all. I will be buying the game first thing in the morning. Let’s keep them honest until we leave for 2k game😂😂😂😂😂😂 still have to gain back trust ridiculous it took this long!
Message 55 of 66 (658 Views)

★ Guide

Hahaha. Well said!

Message 56 of 66 (649 Views)

★ Pro
@ModPhil48 Agreed. Let us know if the history starts showing up. I played a little at a friend's house to check it out but am going to wait until Xmas to get it so that more of the bugs have been fixed.
Message 57 of 66 (628 Views)

★★ Novice

All the freaking tweets I sent daily at EA finally feels like it wasn’t useless!!! I am so happy like I won the lotto ahahahah

Message 58 of 66 (606 Views)

★ Pro
@DawgCheckBrowns I know. Now we need to get them to let us see our history and stats of prior opponents and not just the last one played. And here's a new problem that popped in '21. We've always been able to save our depth charts up until now and save it so we wouldn't have to do it before every game.
https://forums.ea.com/en/madden-nfl/discussion/262235/cant-save-depth-chart-for-h2h#latest
Message 59 of 66 (590 Views)

★★★ Novice

So are H2H stats available?

Would like to see win / loss / ranking 

Message 60 of 66 (511 Views)