Will H2H stats show this year in Madden 21?

by Alabama11787

Original Post

Will H2H stats show this year in Madden 21?

★★★★ Apprentice

Can u bring back the stats to H2H? Would be nice to view game history and our stats this year in Madden 21.. last year in Madden 20 it was just stated that you are aware of issue and nothing was fixed? 

So so for us old school guys who been playing H2H since early 2000 will we have stats for H2H?

i know it’s shocking that some people like playing with real teams and rosters and not MUT with 10 year olds and fake stacked teams

with that being said game history and stats would be nice. Will this be addressed this year finally?

Message 1 of 66 (6,322 Views)

Re: Will H2H stats show this year in Madden 21?

★★★★ Apprentice

Seen two questions answered by mods but not this? Any word?

Message 2 of 66 (6,273 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Why has this simple question not been answered?

Message 3 of 66 (6,226 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Madden-20-online-H2H-rankings-not-showing/m-p/9245662/highligh...

430+ Response thread with no answers from last year.... ea literally could care less about something as important as H2H stats it seems by completely dodging this question again unbelievable 

Message 4 of 66 (6,222 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
Any update to this?

I played for two weeks last year then got busy with work but thinking back all I could see last year was my record and rank nothing else

Last year was the first year I seen this issue.. I love football and try to play it like a real coach as I coach my sons pee wee team and have always aspired to be a coach at a higher level after my playing career

Now being off work due to covid would be perfect time to enjoy madden. But taking away the stats I like to look up after each game in H2H really makes it pointless

EA u already took away NCAA football from us as well as bought the license to take away espn nfl2K from us for 15 years now at least give us our game history and stats to players who like to play with real teams and rosters
Message 5 of 66 (6,109 Views)

★ Pro

It's a simple answer, yes or no. If EA reps can't answer it here, can you let us know aho to ask that can give an answer?

Message 6 of 66 (6,076 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
@BoscoTodd Preordered the deluxe edition as I love football and this is only option we have. Ordered deluxe for 3 day early release and set up an excel spreadsheet with yards for, yards against, rush yards for, passing yards for, and against etc

As I only play head to head bc like playing with real teams and rosters would be nice if they included stats this year so don’t have to put them in the spreadsheet after each game. Extra step but makes it worth playing still if not so can still keep track of everything

The fact they improved the zone coverage where u can set ur defender at certain yardage length and the fact u can see play art if they run same play over and over makes me optimistic game will be good. Also if you hot route and audible over 3 times and flip play said will be false start by OLINE
Message 7 of 66 (6,006 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Pro

@Alabama11787 Can you please post here and let me and everyone else know ASAP if the compare stats features work in Madden '21, as well as if the ranking problem has been fixed? Thanks!

Message 8 of 66 (5,973 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Yeah bosco I’ll be online H2H tues August 25th and will let u know

Message 9 of 66 (5,951 Views)

★ Pro
@Alabama11787 Thanks! Fingers crossed!
Message 10 of 66 (5,938 Views)