Wider track wheels

by viktorpro_271

Original Post

Wider track wheels

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

It would be nice if the wheel could be to push wider (wheel track ) with the slider as in Need For Speed 2015/2016 to fill the space under the bulge of the wheels

Message 1 of 12 (1,772 Views)

Re: Wider track wheels

Champion (Retired)

I heard they had to take this out to fix a bug that involved the air suspension and track width and rake. It will probably be back in the game once the bug is fixed. 

Message 2 of 12 (1,736 Views)

★★★ Novice
Agreed. Fine tuning the wheel offset in NFS 2015 was the most beautiful thing.
Message 3 of 12 (1,716 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I have the problem please put this back in the game because my cars look so bad without my wheels wider....so please I hope they put this back in the game because I was bout to trade it back in for somethin else so please 👻 games EA put this back in it was in at EA so put in back in thanks
Message 4 of 12 (1,659 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

@eclass504It would be good if everyone was thrown off their screens (photo) the games that the developers of the game realized that I wanted to see in the game fans NFS

Message 5 of 12 (1,625 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

Why the developers removed the ability to do track wheels are wider, because the demo version of the game was the possibility of track wheels to make broader

Message 6 of 12 (1,597 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

Why the developers removed the ability to do track wheels are wider, because the demo version of the game was the ability to make wider track wheels

Message 7 of 12 (1,595 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I love when wheel track wider, add this possibility please

Message 8 of 12 (1,543 Views)

★★ Apprentice

EA/Ghost please add the option to make the track wider wheels, I like when the wheel track is very wide and I think that many will agree with me

Message 9 of 12 (1,484 Views)

★★ Novice

I really hope that they put this like next month since this month patch has already been released. It was unique, and the best thing ever. Almost every car in the game looks really bad because of the bad fitment. Pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaassssssssssssseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Message 10 of 12 (1,468 Views)