Re: Why operations in Battlefield 1 is not under server browser?

by Zenturo122

Original Post

Why operations in Battlefield 1 is not under server browser?

★★★★ Novice

I have been playing a lot Operations with my friends at europe server. I live in asia and when I join to game, I am alone. I do not mind to play lesser ping. I just want to play operations anytime of day. It is still impossible. So I would hope you would get the operations also under server browser title. Thanks.

Message 1 of 7 (975 Views)

@Rhinocorousoperations not having a server list like any other is really annoying, because it's a very small number of people in some areas, and if you add a server list, it's a lot easier to play with

Message 2 of 7 (949 Views)

Hero

@Rhinocorous

Thread is a suggestion thread / feedback thread so while it should really be on the Battlefield.com forum I've moved it from technical issues to game information on here.

carbonic signature

Message 3 of 7 (944 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Sorry, but I had to read your few times your answer, but you are right. You are saying same, but different words. :D

Message 4 of 7 (938 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Its probably due to the fact that Operations are skill based because the game tries to put two team together which are the same skill but if anyone could join there would be level 5 players against level 110 players. But this is only  my guess!

Message 5 of 7 (932 Views)

★★ Apprentice
Hey
I believe it's because operations is skill based but it should be in the server browser to help people find games!
Let's see what happens next patch!
Message 6 of 7 (927 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Why do you reply the same thing as I did?
Message 7 of 7 (917 Views)