Why is there a time limit on the baby quest?

by TemFlaks23

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Why is there a time limit on the baby quest?

★★★ Novice

Honestly,  I think the time limit on certain quests is an AWESOME  idea.  In,  certain quests.  The baby quest doesnt give anyone much time really,  and I literally woke up this morning and it ran out.  If you have any tips,  or the same problem,  please let me know

Message 1 of 5 (4,932 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Why is there a time limit on the baby quest?

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

Here’s some of my tips:

1. Use cupcakes - you can get these from the free family chests (which comes every 20 hours) or watch advertisements
  2. Recover your sim’s energy - you can buy high quality objects to increase the number of energy you get
  3. Use simcash (if it’s urgent)
  4. Get two of your playable sims to complete the longer events together - this halves the usual time of the event (8 hours) to finish.
  5. Turn on notifications so that you don’t miss out on events!

You can always do the baby quest again if you miss it. Good luck!

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (4,920 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

Here’s some of my tips:

1. Use cupcakes - you can get these from the free family chests (which comes every 20 hours) or watch advertisements
  2. Recover your sim’s energy - you can buy high quality objects to increase the number of energy you get
  3. Use simcash (if it’s urgent)
  4. Get two of your playable sims to complete the longer events together - this halves the usual time of the event (8 hours) to finish.
  5. Turn on notifications so that you don’t miss out on events!

You can always do the baby quest again if you miss it. Good luck!

Message 2 of 5 (4,921 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

If you run out of time, purchase the Changing Table from Baby and kids furniture category. Then tap the Changing Table to begin the Baby Quest again.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator

Message 3 of 5 (4,909 Views)

★★★ Novice
Thank you, but I have to say 4 isn't going to be easy, I already got her married to another similar and I don't think the person has been on for a while, they are still wearing a Christmas sweater XD
Message 4 of 5 (4,873 Views)

★★★ Novice
And thnx for the good luck
Message 5 of 5 (4,872 Views)