Why is the game so unrealistic

by Isnipxzl

Original Post

Why is the game so unrealistic

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

This game is so [profanity removed] unrealistic. Like goalies in hut,(Carey price 86 ovr) mine had 8 shots and had a gaa of 25.00 like explain how the the best goalie in world has that gaa. And tripping I’ve never so many tripping calls in one that more than 85% where not even close to one. How about how my friend pulled 2 93+ cards out of the worst packs in the game then I open a decent one and get nothing. Most unrealistic game I have ever played nothing makes sense in game. This all better be fixed in 21 or 22 or else I’m just not gonna buy anymore of this awful game

Edit: Removed profanity. Please keep your posts free of swearing. -CM

Message 1 of 2 (334 Views)

Re: Why is the game so unrealistic

86 is a fairly low rating for HUT - even Carey Price is gonna have a bad time if the defense infront of him is subpar...

A good portion of the community would argue trips are finally in a good place. I hated them last year thinking they were too sensitive but have since learned how to do em properly - we're now forced to be accountable for d play.

Pools grow larger over time but unless stated otherwise, even the cheapest/lamest packs have the ability to net you something great. I've never received anything good but have a buddy who gets the greats nonstop - it's annoying but that's how she goes.

It'd be nice to have a truly authentic experience but it's still a game at the end of the day and liberties need to be taken

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Don't be sad, this is just how it works out sometimes
Message 2 of 2 (303 Views)