Why is the game so easy? :-(

by Legal_Mice

Original Post

Why is the game so easy? :-(

★★★ Novice

This game is too easy! I bought the deluxe edititon some time ago, and I don't like the fact that I was able to finish the game in less than 2 weeks.

I like a lot of things, the similarities with most wanted 2005 are great but it laks as well. It is literly impossible not to loose the police in a chase, whats the point? you just go to the destination with some cops following you but even on "hard" i did not get stopped by them once... in 2005 on higher levels it was a challenge, why not now? you find an abbandoned car, you should hope to get away with it! instead you consider if you'll bother taking it now or come back later... the races are great, still not difficult though, and so few in number, I have no idea what to do in the game now, keep doing weekly challenges? what for? :/ I got very excited when I first bought this game but I feel like I want to play it and can not because its just driving around and sightseeing for me with some challenges in between now.. I tried multiplayer as well but it is just weird,.. I really hope some future updates bring more missions and do something with the police chases. Regards.

Message 1 of 18 (1,530 Views)

Re: Why is the game so easy? :-(

★★★★★ Guide

I agree with you this game is made for young children chase here are not so complicated but still what I don't like is the drift he's here at the level of the phone game there are no difficulties in the controlled drift just turn left and right that's the whole drift.

In my opinion, the game is not balanced because the car has 1000 horsepower under the hood on the example of Nissan 180sx and it is gaining a small number of points as the Nissan Silvia. With a large number of cars to choose to drift competition can not so many cars and it's a big minus and a shame towards the developers of the game they had to understand Motorsport and then only create a game

Message 2 of 18 (1,491 Views)

★★★ Novice
I like the drift actually, but all could be more difficult. Why would they make it for children? This game clearly is meant to be atractive in the ways its similar to most wanted 2005, all players who played this game are not children and hoped for a similar game or at least some challenge! Frown
Message 3 of 18 (1,483 Views)

★ Guide

I just want to be able to race a friend...no others involved....just me and my friend...we're old guys and race CLEANLY...no ramming, bumping etc. Just like we did in NFS World. This Speed List system is sorely lacking....just like the "One-Armed Bandit" style of  upgrading out cars.

Message 4 of 18 (1,473 Views)

★★ Expert

@Legal_Mice

That's the nature of EA and this particular N.F.S. Franchise.

I remember when Carbon came out, I had the game completed in two days.

It took me only one week to complete NFS Most Wanted 2005 game.

EA builds there games for kids now, so they make it super easy to finish off the game for us adults.

I'm sure many young folks finish this game just as fast.

It's all about eye candy and Profit for EA in the end of things.

So don't feel bad that the game is so easy to play, your not alone in that feeling!

Have a good day and I will give you some XP for your well made thread here.

Message 5 of 18 (1,408 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

I'll tell you what is now playing more adults than young children. I have my own group in social networks vk.com in Russia and most people play from 21 to 30 years. In group vk.com I collect people for General races weekly and so I can say with confidence that most of the adults play

Message 6 of 18 (1,377 Views)

★★★ Pro
Disagree i think the game is too hard at times, just take the Drag races many of them are impossible too win. Plus i also had hard time beating that * chick, one of the reason why i stopped playing the game. Also because of the cringeworthy story, this game was not worth my money.
Message 7 of 18 (1,345 Views)

★★ Expert

@BVBgamer88

Ok, I'll give you XP on that post Brother!

True certain parts of the game can be hard, I think that has to do with the MEGA Rubberbanding Ea likes to throw in there games.

You know for the most part the rest of the game is just bloated story lines and cheesy cut movie scenes which make me laugh hard.

The rest of the events we do are just practice and win events! 

I mean nothing you can't find for a solution in less than 5 min on youtube or google search.

Have a great day.

Message 8 of 18 (1,332 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

Sorry @BVBgamer88 but I do not agree with you the game was easy to pass in this game there is nothing complicated cars are controlled easily in the competition for drift just turn left and right and the car in the skid. The complexity of the I have teetered on the maximum.

Message 9 of 18 (1,309 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

It was difficult in NFS 2015 because there was a drift where the car had to be kept in a controlled drift and from this I got great pleasure NFS 2015 very cool game there is a very beautiful city and there is where to drift in this series NFS 2015 I'm just in love

Message 10 of 18 (1,308 Views)