Why is the The Sims Forum different compared to EA

by simprincessrealm

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Why is the The Sims Forum different compared to EA

★★★★★ Apprentice

Hello Sims Mobile EA Team,

I have a Question why are  the rules more different in The Sims Forum compared to EA Community which is more relax.

In this community its more relaxed and you can talk to others, While I don't loose points compared in EA Community to Mavis The Sims Forums.

Allot disagree on The Sims Forums from Mavis poking jabs, bullied etc. for different things when I'm here I relaxed we have a friendly debate and others accept me as whom I am.

I am almost past novice can someone explain why both are so different?

And why here at EA I am accepted for whom I am? 

Message 1 of 2 (693 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Why is the The Sims Forum different compared to EA

EA app Team

Hi @simprincessrealm,

The forums are different, but the rules and guidelines here and on forums.thesims.com are almost the same. You can find them here for Answers HQ and here for forums.thesims.com.

In neither of the forums you lose points, and you can use the report tool in both if you see something that is against the forum rules.

With that said, we are not here to discuss the forum rules or how they are applied, and that's why I'm locking this thread - there's a rule in both that says discussion of moderation is not allowed.

If you have questions about a specific rule, send a direct message to an EA Community Manager and we will try to clarify. However, please keep in mind that while we know you won't always agree (we are millions of different people here, millions of different opinions), we will not get into a discussion on if rules should be one way or another with you. Setting the rules for everyone and ensuring they are respected is our responsibility, and if you want to participate on any of the EA Forums, you will have to respect those rules.

Cheers,

-Mai

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (636 Views)

All Replies

Re: Why is the The Sims Forum different compared to EA

EA app Team

Hi @simprincessrealm,

The forums are different, but the rules and guidelines here and on forums.thesims.com are almost the same. You can find them here for Answers HQ and here for forums.thesims.com.

In neither of the forums you lose points, and you can use the report tool in both if you see something that is against the forum rules.

With that said, we are not here to discuss the forum rules or how they are applied, and that's why I'm locking this thread - there's a rule in both that says discussion of moderation is not allowed.

If you have questions about a specific rule, send a direct message to an EA Community Manager and we will try to clarify. However, please keep in mind that while we know you won't always agree (we are millions of different people here, millions of different opinions), we will not get into a discussion on if rules should be one way or another with you. Setting the rules for everyone and ensuring they are respected is our responsibility, and if you want to participate on any of the EA Forums, you will have to respect those rules.

Cheers,

-Mai

Message 2 of 2 (637 Views)