Re: Why is ea ignoring the matchmaking issue in FUT

by Izzy_FUT_Dubs

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Why is ea ignoring the matchmaking issue in FUT

★★★ Newbie

So I got this game today for 6 dollars. I was like, how bad could this be. Man it can be bad. I can't play anything. Every single game I go against a god squad and get destroyed. Is ea really this stupid to not fix this issue? 

Message 1 of 5 (251 Views)

Accepted Solution

@Caffina I think that would cause more problems than it would fix. Anybody would be able to make an 80-rated team and play you -- even if they are Div 1. Or, you would encourage bronze-benching to get your rating lower as an exploit to play weaker teams (making your games harder, not easier).

You are bringing to light a concern that has nothing to do with matchmaking and everything to do with timing. The FUT cycle is nearing its end... meaning, everyone's team whether they are Div 1 or Div 10 is going to be stacked 190+ squads.

If I may, build yourself a team with cheap 5-Star Weakfoot players on good Chemistry Styles. 5-Star Weakfoot players are known for being good to play with even if they are statistically weaker players simply because error is reduced.

Cheers!
**I am a Volunteer for Answers HQ, I do not work for EA**

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

View in thread

Message 5 of 5 (185 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Newbie

They are extremely disappointing. There is no incentive to buy these games if FUT is so unbalanced.

Message 2 of 5 (212 Views)

@Caffina I'm sorry you feel that way. I'm curious to know, what solution do you have to offer?

Message 3 of 5 (202 Views)

★★★ Newbie

It's a very simple fix I feel. Match a 80 rated squad up with another 80 or CLOSE rated squad. Going against 90-94 rated squads all the time sucks. You can't do anything against them. 

Message 4 of 5 (198 Views)

@Caffina I think that would cause more problems than it would fix. Anybody would be able to make an 80-rated team and play you -- even if they are Div 1. Or, you would encourage bronze-benching to get your rating lower as an exploit to play weaker teams (making your games harder, not easier).

You are bringing to light a concern that has nothing to do with matchmaking and everything to do with timing. The FUT cycle is nearing its end... meaning, everyone's team whether they are Div 1 or Div 10 is going to be stacked 190+ squads.

If I may, build yourself a team with cheap 5-Star Weakfoot players on good Chemistry Styles. 5-Star Weakfoot players are known for being good to play with even if they are statistically weaker players simply because error is reduced.

Cheers!

Message 5 of 5 (186 Views)