Accepted Solution

Why is Glactic War opponent 8 levels higher than me. NOT A Fair match

★★★ Newbie

Not fair

Message 1 of 4 (1,056 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Why is Glactic War opponent 8 levels higher than me. NOT A Fair match

Hero (Retired)

Galactic War is designed as a test of your roster and increases in difficulty as you advance nodes. As your roster grows in strength, it will get easier.

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (987 Views)

All Replies

Hero (Retired)

Galactic War is designed as a test of your roster and increases in difficulty as you advance nodes. As your roster grows in strength, it will get easier.

Message 2 of 4 (988 Views)

★ Novice

Galactic war is a pure RNG exercise, designed to simply stop your progression once in a while. There's a chance it will pit you against a team which you have no way in hell ever beating while you're leveling up. It's a stupid design, because eventually you reach max level and it immediately goes from impossible to a cake walk.

Today I'm facing a team 17 (!!!!) levels higher then me, all 7 starts, max skills, and higher gear. Even if I had a 100+ hero roster, each of my teams would just get owned one by one due to a huge power disparity. It's not "fun" on any level.

Message 3 of 4 (846 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I had one 13 levels higher, 8 higher is common.. doable unless there a set team like phoenix. I'm level 61 and only ever completed it once even though I go through it every day...

I've been told that the purple boxes are player teams, the rest are AI (no idea if its true)..

Have fun, giuldies tell me when your higher its much easier... 

Message 4 of 4 (735 Views)