Re: Why do you lose gold now after losing a battle?

by EA_dance210

Original Post

Why do you lose gold now after losing a battle?

★★ Novice

After the new update I'm finding it hard to afford things now that you loose gold when you lose a battle.,  especially getting to the higher levels.  I hope this game doesn't change and force you to spend alot of money like other games do. 

Message 1 of 10 (972 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

you don't lose credits for a loss. You lose medals. Medals are used to determine your current placement in the matchmaker and nothing else. So while you don't GAIN credits for a loss, you don't lose them either. 

Message 2 of 10 (947 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
If you want to go to the top 10, you have to spend a lot of money
Message 3 of 10 (941 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hi @UsaCasey,

As Battalla mentioned, you earn Credits for a victory and don't lose Credits for a defeat. If you ever run into a situation where it shows that you have lost Credits, can you please post a screenshot so we can look into it? It is likely a visual bug, where it says that you lost Credits but your Credits didn't change, but we would want to investigate to make sure it's working correctly. Thanks Standard smile

Message 4 of 10 (925 Views)

★★ Novice

This is what I've been losing on most games if I lose

Message 5 of 10 (915 Views)

★★ Novice

You do lose credits, as I said 

Message 6 of 10 (912 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hi @UsaCasey,

Thank you for the screenshot. Can you send me your PersonaID, so we can investigate what is happening? It is located in Settings - About. Thanks!

Message 7 of 10 (813 Views)

★★ Novice

Greatly appreciated Standard smile 

Also, my sound hasn't come back since the new update not sure if that's getting fixed soon or not. Bit annoying though unfortunately 

Message 8 of 10 (796 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

@EA_dance210 im having this issue too. Will take some Screen Shots from my next defeat.

Message 9 of 10 (711 Views)

★★ Novice

So EA litteraly steals money from us. Here buy in game credits and when you lose a match, cause we paired you with someone with a commander 2 lvls higher, with troops 2 to 3 lvl highers then your own, we can take credits for you can spend real money to lvl up your army.  Good business practice EA.  Insure players spend real money by giving them multiple currencies needed to make their armor stronger or keep losing. Force them to play both GDI and NOD (starving them of resources) or they get no daily gold chest, which they need or they'll never get the cards nor the gold to lvl up troops. Way to make a typical pay to win game EA. Spend some time making a truly good game like RA2 or make Rivals for EA can screw fans of CnC.  

Message 10 of 10 (557 Views)