Re: Why do we lose more medals than we win?

by AlphonseDisciple

Original Post

Why do we lose more medals than we win?

★★★★ Guide

When I win, I usually get 17 medals. I average between 16-21 on a win. 

When I lose, I consistently lose 20+. I average between 20-25 on a loss. 

Why?

Message 1 of 6 (338 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

Amount of medals won/lost depends on the medal count of your opponent. You gain/loose more if your opponent has more/less medals than you. In your case it seems you are constantly fighting people who have less medals than you.

Medal difference maxes out at 600. At this point you can earn/loose a minimum of 8 and a maximum of 32 XD

Message 2 of 6 (329 Views)

★★★★ Guide

Interesting...

so question, how come even on challenge matches I don’t get a lot of medals? I usually get 19-22 on a win. If it’s a challenge match, doesn’t that mean most likely they have a higher medal count also?

Message 3 of 6 (321 Views)

★★★★ Guide

Depending on what type of challenge match because high lvl units != high medal count

Beating a all-13-lvls master 2 opponents while you are at master 1 gives you less-than-average medals. I experienced this and think why this monster is still in master 2 wth

Message 4 of 6 (312 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@xrmiao4 wrote:

Depending on what type of challenge match because high lvl units != high medal count

Beating a all-13-lvls master 2 opponents while you are at master 1 gives you less-than-average medals. I experienced this and think why this monster is still in master 2 wth

Exactly. Just because someone triggered a high-level-challenge-battle doesn't mean he also has more medals than you. Some climb with skill alone and no levels, some are just bad and are stuck with less medals, but with very high levels because they spend money. Anything can happen. More medals does not always mean higher levels.

Message 5 of 6 (298 Views)

★★★★ Guide
Gotcha. Appreciate the clarification guys.
Message 6 of 6 (283 Views)