Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Why do other people’s sims have “auras” around them?

by PetalRoseSimmer

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Why do other people’s sims have “auras” around them?

★★★★ Novice

In Sims Mobile there are online sims made by other people. I see a lot of them have ‘aura’ type things around them (like special effects?). For example I see some with fire arms, a galaxy spinning around them etc.  But I can’t find online or anywhere how to get these on my sims.   Or is it just something that is just *put* on online sims when another person sees them? 

Message 1 of 3 (426 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Why do other people’s sims have “auras” around them?

★★★ Guide

Those special effects come from specialty clothing that can be purchased from Izzy. For 20 gems, Izzy will put together a random combination of a piece of clothing (a top, bottom, dress, suit, or even bracelet), an effect (sparkles, floating planets, birds), and a boost to a certain heirloom (flirting, food, etc).

If you don't like what Izzy "chooses" for you, you are able to re-do it, but it'll cost more gems. Good luck, I hope you get something cool.

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (381 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Guide

Those special effects come from specialty clothing that can be purchased from Izzy. For 20 gems, Izzy will put together a random combination of a piece of clothing (a top, bottom, dress, suit, or even bracelet), an effect (sparkles, floating planets, birds), and a boost to a certain heirloom (flirting, food, etc).

If you don't like what Izzy "chooses" for you, you are able to re-do it, but it'll cost more gems. Good luck, I hope you get something cool.

Message 2 of 3 (382 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Thanks! I managed to get angel wings xX

Message 3 of 3 (364 Views)
sims-four-characters

Is someone not playing nice?

This game should be fun and fair! If you see someone breaking the rules, you can report them.

Report a player

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help