Why do other people’s sims have “auras” around them?

by PetalRoseSim

Original Post

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Why do other people’s sims have “auras” around them?

★★ Novice

In Sims Mobile there are online sims made by other people. I see a lot of them have ‘aura’ type things around them (like special effects?). For example I see some with fire arms, a galaxy spinning around them etc.  But I can’t find online or anywhere how to get these on my sims.   Or is it just something that is just *put* on online sims when another person sees them? 

Message 1 of 3 (3,529 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Why do other people’s sims have “auras” around them?

Those special effects come from specialty clothing that can be purchased from Izzy. For 20 gems, Izzy will put together a random combination of a piece of clothing (a top, bottom, dress, suit, or even bracelet), an effect (sparkles, floating planets, birds), and a boost to a certain heirloom (flirting, food, etc).

If you don't like what Izzy "chooses" for you, you are able to re-do it, but it'll cost more gems. Good luck, I hope you get something cool.

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (3,484 Views)

All Replies

Those special effects come from specialty clothing that can be purchased from Izzy. For 20 gems, Izzy will put together a random combination of a piece of clothing (a top, bottom, dress, suit, or even bracelet), an effect (sparkles, floating planets, birds), and a boost to a certain heirloom (flirting, food, etc).

If you don't like what Izzy "chooses" for you, you are able to re-do it, but it'll cost more gems. Good luck, I hope you get something cool.

Message 2 of 3 (3,485 Views)

★★ Novice

Thanks! I managed to get angel wings xX

Message 3 of 3 (3,467 Views)