Why did Maul never get a Galactic Chase?

by chrisfx10

Original Post

Why did Maul never get a Galactic Chase?

★ Novice

Each new Conquest character/ship release has had a brief 'Galactic Chase' event in which those shards/blueprints are made available on certain in-game nodes for a limited time. The timing of these events has varied for Razor Crest, Commander Ahsoka, and Boba Fett Scion of Jango. Nevertheless, each of those still had an accompanying Galactic Chase event. Maul, however, has not had any Chase event for his release even though he was introduced (and had his entire Conquest run completed) before Boba.

Maul has now long been removed from Conquest rewards and can only be purchased for crystals or conquest credits. I was wondering if Maul's Galactic Chase event had been overlooked/forgotten or if there's a chance we will still receive a brief event for Maul shards, even if just for 1-day?

Many players such as myself had been banking on being able to finish his shard farm via a Galactic Chase, but we're now approaching 1 year since his release and the subsequent Conquest character has already had their own event before him. I was just hoping for some news or explanation on this subject so any information would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks for your time!

Message 1 of 1 (1,318 Views)