Why can't you speed up/cancel/finish parties in The Sims Mobile?

by Azadexia

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Why can't you speed up/cancel/finish parties in The Sims Mobile?

★★★ Newbie
Hey there.
I'm currently having a birthday party for my Sim but I've noticed that you have no option but to have the party for 24 real time hours without the ability to speed it up, cancel it, or blow out candles and end the party like in regular Sims games. Why is this? Is that something that can be changed in future? It's really frustrating as I'm not one for parties and all I want is for it to be over, regardless of the rewards.
Message 1 of 4 (31,892 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Why can't you speed up/cancel/finish parties in The Sims Mobile?

I guess you're doing the first introduction to parties. You don't have to start a party after that one. It's optional. You can however just go on with your day in the game.
I think it's designed this way so people all over the world have parties to attend. And 24 hours is enough time for people to find the party

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (34,898 Views)

All Replies

I guess you're doing the first introduction to parties. You don't have to start a party after that one. It's optional. You can however just go on with your day in the game.
I think it's designed this way so people all over the world have parties to attend. And 24 hours is enough time for people to find the party

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 2 of 4 (34,899 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I'll do you one better... I recently had a party, and reached level 10. Thought it was completed... Left and came back and was knocked back to level 7.
Message 3 of 4 (31,815 Views)

I can't think of a reason why that would happen. Feel free to leave a bug report for us:

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/bd-p/the-sims-mobile-bug-reports-en

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 4 of 4 (31,792 Views)