Re: Why can’t I have the choice of race in my battlefield games?

by Gargahmell

Original Post

Why can’t I have the choice of race in my battlefield games?

★ Novice

I love battlefield. I just wish I could have the choice of race of my character I’m playing. Honestly I’m seeing all these new characters in V and feeling left out as just being able to play different classes in my own race. This probably would be laugh at but I think that option of race and gender in games would just add to the awesomeness of the game.

Love your battlefield games 

Gargahmel / shawnc.grant

Message 1 of 7 (511 Views)

★★ Pro

You CAN choose your race and gender. Go into the character customisation..... Not sure if trolling...

Message 2 of 7 (494 Views)

[ Edited ]

The game currently allows you to choose between Asian, Black, and White men and women; I'm sure we'll get some more refined and defined characters later in the game's life cycle

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Don't be sad, this is just how it works out sometimes
Message 3 of 7 (478 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Five you can. Don’t think the others your able too
Message 4 of 7 (430 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Thx for the assis,  

1. My apologies to admin, brethren and sisthrens, attention to detail you can change your characters in change characters. 
  2. Again my apologies.
Message 5 of 7 (387 Views)

★★ Pro

@GargahmellYou CAN play a Black Medic. There are race/gender options for all classes (Assault, Medic, Support & Sniper).

Message 6 of 7 (384 Views)

The game currently allows (white) women on the axis side, but not black soldiers - I'm assuming, from a lore standpoint, these soldiers are all supposed to be from Europe and while there were "Afro-Germans", this time was especially bad for them in the homeland. Many black soldiers still fought for Germany, albeit far away from there and they weren't given very much information, but down the line, I'm sure we'll be able to select different races when a new "theme"/chapter is introduced; I'm thinking after an African or Arabian setting of some sort

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Don't be sad, this is just how it works out sometimes
Message 7 of 7 (378 Views)