Why can’t I find info on why the vehicle response setting is missing on Xbox?

by m88nz4free1

Original Post

Why can’t I find info on why the vehicle response setting is missing on Xbox?

★★ Apprentice
Why did you remove the vehicle response setting? This does not help in anyway and I can’t find any information even when I talk to the game advisers who is only advice was you’ll have to talk to the studio team which just tells me that once again were left in the dark as they micromanage and make useless changes to a game that’s already got enough problems
Message 1 of 9 (1,140 Views)

Simple Question: Why was the Vehicle Sensitivity setting removed from the game?

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Simple Question: Why was Vehicle sensitivity setting removed from the game? 

*Now Begin Rant*

I'm a highly competitive gamer who plays on about 100% sensitivity when using tanks and 0% when using land based speeders.

Now you've forced me to play 80% slower with my tanks and 20% faster with my speeders because you have taken the vehicle controls out of my hands.

Anyone who is a competitive player knows that sensitivities are vital to one's performance as a player. Because of these changes, I and others who rely heavily upon changing their sensitivities when in vehicles for peak performance are now performing significantly worse. 

If this change is on purpose, well that's one of the most terrible things I've ever heard of in a patch. You can't (shouldn't) remove someones tools from the toolbox of competitive multiplayer, and if it was on purpose I want to know why you changed it, and I want an honest answer, because this is a big deal to me. 

If this change is on accident, please comment that you're aware of the issue and plan on fixing it. I don't care if it takes you a month or longer to fix a simple issue like this just knowing you are aware and you care would go a long way to making me feel better about playing the game again because as it stands with all the nerfs in the game lowering the TTK and the removal of Tank sensitivities I just don't feel like I can effectively go on massive kill streaks anymore, which was my main enjoyment to the game, of which I believe the game was originally designed to reward high levels of skill, of which I invested well over $200 between PC+Console+Micro transactions expecting such a game, and getting it, until the most recent patch, where the nerfs and removals caused what I'm talking about. Regardless of any of your opinions pro or against these changes, it's clear the game we have now plays out entirely different from launch. 

Lastly, if you did remove vehicle sensitivities on purpose, how on God's green earth could you remove it from only consoles and not touch the PC version? It's quite unfair. And I don't want to feel forced to play my PC copy just because you decided to gimp my console version's controls post release. I love my Dualshock 4. 

*End Rant*

Post your comments below if you're frustrated as well:

Message 2 of 9 (1,106 Views)

Re: Why can’t I find info on why the vehicle response setting is missing on Xbox

★ Apprentice

I want this answered as well. It's inexcusable to remove a vital control sensitivity in the game that any competitive player is dependent on without making a comment about it. Look I don't care if it was on purpose, on accident, if it was for any reason no matter how horrible or innocent, either way I'll be much happier with an answer where I can critique the answer and have some sort of guidance whether I should continue playing the game regularly (knowing that it's coming back/etc...)

Message 3 of 9 (1,113 Views)

Re: Why can’t I find info on why the vehicle response setting is missing on Xbox

★★ Apprentice
We agree it’s not just the fact that t affects gameplay negatively it’s tge fact that they will not even comment at all...
Message 4 of 9 (1,111 Views)

★ Apprentice
Still waiting for a response. Still want a response.
Message 5 of 9 (1,100 Views)

★ Apprentice
A moderator merged me comment into this thread. That's fair, but still needs attention.
Message 6 of 9 (1,085 Views)

Why was vehicle sensitivity removed from consoles?

★ Apprentice
Why was vehicle sensitivity removed from consoles?
Message 7 of 9 (1,031 Views)

Re: Why was vehicle sensitivity removed from consoles?

★ Apprentice
Still waiting.
Message 8 of 9 (967 Views)

Re: Why was vehicle sensitivity removed from consoles?

★★ Apprentice
Well new patch is up and no one has even acknowledged this thread let alone answered why vehicle response setting is gone from consoles?
Message 9 of 9 (901 Views)