Why Battlefield 1 CTE didn't get its update on consoles

by thebestEIS3

Original Post

Why Battlefield 1 CTE didn't get its update on consoles

★★★★★ Newbie
CTE is always going to update on the computer first because origin belong to EA but consoles need a time because battlefield company need to have Declaration from playstation 4 & xbox 1 to update the CTE.
دائما تحديث سيرفرات الفحص بيكون على الكومبيوتر أول لأن الاوريجون مملوك من شركة إي أي لاكن الاجهزة المنزلية لازم لها بعض الوقت لأنه لازم يكون هنالك تصريح من البلايستيشن 4 و الاكس بوكس 1 لتحديث سيرفرات الفحص
Message 1 of 6 (641 Views)

Re: Why Battlefield 1 CTE didn't get its update on consoles

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

Exactly. Every patch for Battlefield 1 (CTE) on consoles should be Certified by Microsoft and Sony. Usually it takes 1-2 days. 

Message 2 of 6 (633 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

yea the new CTE console update is now live man i really do love the new map and the new gun's i mean dice nailed it with every gun on each class this is one update i can't wait to see hit in full birthday is on the 7th of sept so it will be the best birthday gift ever lol Standard smile but yea i wished they would come out the same but like @IIPrest0nII said you know it's Sony & Microsoft who hold the dang thing up if it was up to good ole dice they would put it there no problem 

Message 3 of 6 (563 Views)

EA Community Manager

If you google translate the Arabic part, it says "always update the test servers Bacon on the computer first" - now I'm hungry.

Also: yes.

Message 4 of 6 (550 Views)

@thebestEIS3 Yes, like game updates, always the PC is first updated, and if you want to get ahead of the CTE content, please select the PC versionWink

Message 5 of 6 (524 Views)

@thebestEIS3

That's right!
CTE Updates ect. on Console always need the OK from Sony/Microsoft. So that's why it takes a bit longe to get live on Console.

It's much faster and easier on PC cause the Game is running via Origin, which is owned by EA. That's it! Wink

CCP Hero Banner 1 Grande.png

Message 6 of 6 (514 Views)