★★★ Guide

deleted

Message 521 of 710 (635 Views)

Re: Who Needs Stickers

★★★★ Expert

Sticker Update:

Arin ~ Hot-2

Brayan ~   Hot-1, Cool-2

Both Alana & Kevin have a complete set of stickers.  Thank you.

Message 522 of 710 (596 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@rmw8855 wrote:

Sticker Update:

Arin ~ Hot-2

Brayan ~   Hot-1, Cool-2

Both Alana & Kevin have a complete set of stickers.  Thank you.

Just gave Arin a hot, thanks to your labeling! I tell you, this system makes it so much easier

Message 523 of 710 (592 Views)

★★★★ Expert

@Simfanatic08  Thanks 8^)  I agree.  Now we just need to convert the masses  -   mwahahaha

Message 524 of 710 (588 Views)

★★★★ Guide

@rmw8855  guess I should have reported in. I did also a few hours ago! I've been getting a few of us by sticker name! ❤

Message 525 of 710 (582 Views)

★★★★ Guide

Zanedu just needs 1hot and Blake (girl) needs 3 cute. My other two have them all.

I have joined in the sticker name game too. I love it!!! I wonder how confused other players are that don't know what's up? Lol. Guess we have to spread the word! Thanks @Simfanatic08 or Haz, whomever started it! 

Thanks so much!

Message 526 of 710 (576 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@Kevnik1 wrote:

Zanedu just needs 1hot and Blake (girl) needs 3 cute. My other two have them all.

I have joined in the sticker name game too. I love it!!! I wonder how confused other players are that don't know what's up? Lol. Guess we have to spread the word! Thanks @Simfanatic08 or Haz, whomever started it! 

Thanks so much!

Thanks for joining in and making it easier! I got the idea from Haz and then decided just to put it out there. So he gets the credit

Message 527 of 710 (566 Views)

★★★★ Guide

@Simfanatic08...I knew it was one of you two that I saw first do it. Like I've said, I love it! It's so much easier and if we need a couple of all tyes of stickers I'm just gonna write "all". So smart of Haz to think of it. And whomever began the party crash thing in the names is a genius! 😁👍👌

Message 528 of 710 (779 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@Kevnik1 wrote:

@Simfanatic08...I knew it was one of you two that I saw first do it. Like I've said, I love it! It's so much easier and if we need a couple of all tyes of stickers I'm just gonna write "all". So smart of Haz to think of it. And whomever began the party crash thing in the names is a genius! 😁👍👌

That was Haz too!

Message 529 of 710 (762 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Guide

I have all my stickers now! Thanks everyone!!!

Message 530 of 710 (743 Views)