Which collection is this bizzard couch from?

by alohaitsclaire

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Which collection is this bizzard couch from?

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Hey hi,

I’ve been a Sims shopaholic since I got leveled up to 18. And I just found a very, very beautiful couch from a person who attended to my friend’s party. I don’t even know him/her, but I think I fall deeply in love with his/her sofa. 

Can anyone pleaseeeee tell me which collection this lovely work of art comes from and when I can unlock it? 

Thanks a lot <3

p/s: I had to actually create an EA account to ask about this, coz he didnt reply my messages :”<

Message 1 of 7 (550 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Which collection is this bizzard couch from?

[ Edited ]
★ Expert

Your welcome. EA could also add a gifting feature in the future and maybe someone can gift you the loveseat . The max you could get of that loveseat was 3 in the event. We got 8 room dividers, I think 6 or 8 tables, some clothes., the bubble blower. 

That loveseat comes in blue, green and red

View in thread

Message 4 of 7 (703 Views)

All Replies

★ Expert

That couch is from the Luxury event back in May. I don't know if EA will bring it back. At the moment there would be no way for you to obtain that couch. Sorry! 

Message 2 of 7 (541 Views)

★★★ Novice
Hey hi Fuzzernutter,
Thank you so so much for your information
Such a pitty that event was over :”<<<
P/s: EA, if you’re reading this, pleaseee create another Luxury event 🙌🙌
Message 3 of 7 (534 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Expert

Your welcome. EA could also add a gifting feature in the future and maybe someone can gift you the loveseat . The max you could get of that loveseat was 3 in the event. We got 8 room dividers, I think 6 or 8 tables, some clothes., the bubble blower. 

That loveseat comes in blue, green and red

Message 4 of 7 (704 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Pro

@alohaitsclaireI have a bunch of them and I personally do not care for them so if EA does ever add a gifting feature, please, please stop by and get yourself a few! I hope that you stick around now that you have an account! Some say that we are not a chatty group @PaQuilter1 LOL but I promise you we rarely shut up!

@alohaitsclaire LOL Well.... sometimes we do chat quite a lot !

I thought it was important to keep you post going because a lot of us have issues with the inventory amount. You came here with a request that many believe could be resolved if EA would allow us to gift items or sell them at a discount. That’s where you would be able to get that couch. So it was really You that kept a long standing conversation going.

Message 5 of 7 (505 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

@FuzzernutterAwww thanks buddy. I think I’ve recovered from my loveseat fever now <3

@JulesDarling haha with you being so active, I find it hard to believe this is a quiet group. Anw, thanks for holding onto this topic <3

Message 6 of 7 (471 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

I had one but soon put it in storage after it broke [it was pretty expensive to repair, iirc].

Message 7 of 7 (381 Views)