Whether to join discord on SWGOH.GG

by 1975George

Original Post

Whether to join discord on SWGOH.GG

★★ Apprentice

Is it important to join discord on SWGOH.GG? I feel like I'm being dictated to join discord or get kicked out of the guild I'm in. George 

Message 1 of 4 (679 Views)

Re: Whether to join discord on SWGOH.GG

@1975George some guilds require the use of 3rd party chat applications like discord to more easily communicate.

It's not required to play the game, but if it's a requirement of your guild, you might need to use it or look for a new guild.

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

I'm just a causal player and only on level 61. I play SWGOH for fun and don't see the need to be on discord. People go on the SWGOH forums to talk to other players about how their doing on the game and asking for advice so what's the difference between being on the forums or talking to people on discord?

Message 3 of 4 (637 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Discord is used for better communication in the guild. Simply because the ingame chat is messy and it is hard to keep track of. You can use Discord in your browser, you dont have to install it, so I would suggest doing so rather than missing out on cool guilds.

Message 4 of 4 (563 Views)