Wheres the vanity stuff??

by punishertrd

Original Post

Wheres the vanity stuff??

★★★★ Guide

once the daily rewards came out the vanity stuff just vanished now i can get dimes to get some of this stuff but EA/redwood has locked it away some where 

whats going on here??  the Devs need to respond to this thread.

Message 1 of 6 (687 Views)

Re: Wheres the vanity stuff??

★★★★ Pro

It does seem kind of strange that no vanity items at all are available for purchase. Don't they want to make money?

Message 2 of 6 (664 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

Vanity items appear in the shop for a limited time, and then they are just gone. Maybe forever, none has returned to the store yet.

Why are they doing this? Absolutely no idea. Ask them.

Message 3 of 6 (658 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

I sure want the vanity items to cycle around. They could get more money out of that if they appear once every 4 to 6 months. I'm sure by then that there are at least 50 vanity items; we could have 2 show up on the store every week.

Message 4 of 6 (644 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@punishertrd I have called tech support and they were also unable to help me regarding this issue. He said the developers need to fix the but tech support has no way of contacting them. Dosen't EA want us to spend money on their game?? EA developers- Please fix this ASAP. Thank you.
Message 5 of 6 (518 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

All signs point to game being abandoned, dev has let go of key community manager and balance guy left, at the same time, no more war games , serious bugs such as scavengers allow in show down, iOS bugs for weeks , no new units, no new unit skins, etc etc   It is dumb that when the game gives you diamonds to buy stuff, there is little to buy, there were hints of more game modes and none came. 

The game has lots of room to grow and improve, but it is Evil @mkons running the show, that is a sad thing...

Message 6 of 6 (483 Views)