Where to download the BF1 trial?

by TheRealSyrix

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Where to download the BF1 trial?

★ Novice

Back before I bought the game I was able to download a trial for the game that lets me play for ten hours, and just weeks ago a friend of mine was able to do the same so we could play together. Now another one of my friends is trying to download the trial so he can play it a bit before deciding whether or not he wants to buy the game, but he can't seem to find it anymore, and neither can I. Was in the section on Origin with all the free games and demos but whenever I try to link to there it just brings us straight to the page for Origin Access. Was that section of the store just deleted entirely? Any way he could still play the trial for BF1?

Message 1 of 8 (2,995 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Where to download the BF1 trial?

Community Manager

@TheRealSyrix

We have changed things around a little. Go to the game in the Origin game client, sign in if have not already and then click on the Try it First button.

Thanks.

barry.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 8 (3,189 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

@TheRealSyrix

We have changed things around a little. Go to the game in the Origin game client, sign in if have not already and then click on the Try it First button.

Thanks.

barry.png
Message 2 of 8 (3,190 Views)

★ Novice

Still having trouble finding it. This might sound a bit dumb, but could you post a picture of exactly where that Try it Free thing is, if it's not too much to ask?

Message 3 of 8 (2,916 Views)

Community Manager

@TheRealSyrix

Sure, no problem. Do make sure you are on the Origin client and not the web page.

bf1 trial.PNG

barry.png
Message 4 of 8 (2,904 Views)

★ Novice

hi i dont have the "try it firts" window there i only have watch the trailer insted of it 

Message 5 of 8 (2,831 Views)

EA DICE Team

Hey, @hoda02_CZ do you have Origin access or Origin Access premier?

/Atic

Message 6 of 8 (2,798 Views)

★ Novice
no i don't, and my friend who doesn't have it either was able to download bf1
Message 7 of 8 (2,778 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@TheRealSyrix Sounds weird , and very hopeful, that EA expect you to sign up to $100 a year just to try a game to see if you like it or not. I dont even know if I can handle PC Keyboard control on such a complex game, as Im used to Xbox for my other shooters. Im giving this a miss I think. There are other options available from other suppliers.
Message 8 of 8 (1,357 Views)