Re: Where to buy a bathtub (Level 14)?

by BlueWizardRob

Original Post

Where to buy a bathtub (Level 14)?

★★★ Newbie

I have leveled up and I see online I should have a bathtub in my home catalog by now, around level 7. However, none of the collections in my catalog contain a bathtub. Bedroom sets and ovens and all kinds of things have been unlocked but nothing with a bathtub and I’m so confused. Help! 

Message 1 of 2 (3,816 Views)

Re: Where to buy a bathtub (Level 14)?

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

It's been quite a long time since I bought a bathtub, but If I recall correctly, they all cost simcash.  It is one of the few things that are worth spending your simcash on.  If you are willing to spend a little real money for some simcash, that will help, but otherwise you will have to wait until you have accumulated enough by from the occasional free methods.  I strongly suggest you use your sim cash to unlock your third and fourth slots first, and then work on your energy recovery items like the bathtub.  You will find them in the collections in your home building/furnishing screens.  Most of the bathroom collections offer a tub. Ultra-Spramp, Yorso, Country Accents, Soak and Filigree and a few special purchase ones like the Gold collection all have them.  Only the first two bathroom collections did not (if I recall correctly).  There are a few other items that can only be purchased with simcash that enhance your bed/tub/toilet/shower.

Message 2 of 2 (3,795 Views)