Re: Where is the BF1 Calendar?

by TTZ_Dipsy

Original Post

Where is the BF1 Calendar?

★ Guide
Is there anyway we can find out when the next 2 x XP weekend or Community Challenge will be? Everything is geared around BF V now and us loyal customers who are still paying for this game (BF1) have been totally left in the dark.
Message 1 of 4 (646 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

Hi @MujiXxX!

It's quite common that when a new title in a franchise launches the previous one get a little less attention.

However, you will continue to receive news and update regarding Battlefield 1 trough the regular channels. Usually, when they activate a double XP event, it affects all the last battlefield titles(including Battlefield 3 sometimes).

Just stick to socials and the official website and you won't miss any event!

Regards

Se il post di qualcuno ti è stato d'aiuto, lascia un punto XP ➕
Se il post di qualcuno ha risolto il problema, ricordati di segnarlo come soluzione affinchè altri possano trarne aiuto. ✔

Message 2 of 4 (632 Views)

★ Guide

So what are these regular channels? I have looked at the BF homepage for months and there have not been any BF1 news or XP weekends or Community challenges for months.

Message 3 of 4 (615 Views)

[ Edited ]

The regular Battlefield forums, in-game menus, and, to a lesser extent, here I guess, are probably going to be your best bet. From what I've noticed on my FL and on Twitter, all the devs and main "personalities" are in full BFV mode.

Jeff amd Dan (community managers) and Jaqub (Producer) are usually really good about replying on twitter if you wanna try that route but please keep in mind they are just regular people and I don't think spamming them is your best option

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Don't be sad, this is just how it works out sometimes
Message 4 of 4 (610 Views)