Where is everyone's XP going?

by xMaksuss

Original Post

Where is everyone's XP going?

★★★★★ Guide

If posts where you had gathered some XP get deleted (for whatever reason), that XP is lost. Or if you get banned you get an XP penalty. I get that. But according to this information, 2/3 of all posts where I ever gathered XP got deleted. This just can't be the case. There must be more behind that...

Not only my XP is disappearing. Look at poor Battalia... he had like, what, 110 XP or so, and look at him now... dropped to 18. That's a decrease of about 85%. It just can't be that 85% of all posts he ever got XP in just vanished. Others randomly lost XP, too. Its not really fun if you attempt to help others when you get 0 appreciation for it. So either fix the XP or just remove it entirely. What's the point of something that doesn't work? Or alternatively, just tell us where its going.

Btw, do NOT edit a post multiple times in a row. I did this to add more and more info to one, but the system thought that I was spamming and I couldn't post anything for a whole week as a result. I guess I got flagged as a spammer for absolutely no reason because of this flawed system...

Message 1 of 1 (145 Views)