When will you fix Flame Tanks and Disruptors?

by Psilocybe122

Original Post

Highlighted

When will you fix Flame Tanks and Disruptors?

★★★ Apprentice

Ive already explained the problem before, and Im sure the devs can find my posts if they wanted to. But since it hasnt been fixed yet:

Revert Flame tank health back to the previous update (5500?) and increase their cost by 10. Or revert their movement speed as well and increase their cost by 20.

Disruptors are seriously OP. Reduce their health. You know something is wrong when the toughest Nod tank (flame tank) is softer than just about every gdi vehicle past the predator. Infact, predators I believe have more hp than flame tanks right now. How insane is that?

So to recap: Increase flametank health to what it was in the last update (I believe 5500) and increade price by 10, or 20 if you decide you put their speed back to "fast"

Decrease disruptor health. They are so much easier to use and so much more powerful/spammable, but they still have more health than flame tanks. Jeez.

Disruptors are still broken, and flame tanks are still extremley fragile. If there is one thing that should be changed its the flametanks health back to 5500. Please fix this.

Message 1 of 7 (485 Views)

Re: When will you fix Flame Tanks and Disruptors?

★★★★ Guide

And 5...

Message 2 of 7 (383 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

Yes flame tank HP needs to be increased, but cost can stay. But PLEASE do NOT bring back its speed, it was extremely hard to stop a flametank base attack...

And yes... Disruptor needs a base damage nerf.

Message 3 of 7 (373 Views)

★★★★ Guide

@xMaksuss wrote:

Yes flame tank damage needs to be increased, but cost can stay. But PLEASE do NOT bring back its speed, it was extremely hard to stop a flametank base attack...

And yes... Disruptor needs a base damage nerf.

I use the Flame Tank and I agree... it is good where it is. No need to up it in any way. 

Message 4 of 7 (355 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

Flame tanks are somehow easier for me to handle than disruptors.

A flame tank takes longer to destroy a base

you could use it to your advantage by having a vehicle stand in between the flame tank and a nod infantry. Flame tank then performs friendly fire.

I think disruptors need a damage nerf and not a damage to base health nerf. Those units can 1 shot zone troopers.

Message 5 of 7 (336 Views)

★★★★ Guide

@EinarThePillager wrote:

Flame tanks are somehow easier for me to handle than disruptors.

A flame tank takes longer to destroy a base

you could use it to your advantage by having a vehicle stand in between the flame tank and a nod infantry. Flame tank then performs friendly fire.

I think disruptors need a damage nerf and not a damage to base health nerf. Those units can 1 shot zone troopers.

Flame Tanks are wayyyyyyyyyyy easier to handle than Disruptor. I agree. 

Message 6 of 7 (307 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

I also know that a disruptor can cause friendly fire if you move an infantry in such a way that it aligns with one of their infantry unit. Its hard to pull off, the disruptor zone trooper combo is basically unbeatable. It seems that a flame tank cyborg combo is easier to beat.

Message 7 of 7 (296 Views)