When will we get a height adjuster for sims 4?

by jerree2004

Original Post

Re: When will we get a height adjuster for sims 4?

★★ Novice
It’s a game, remember it’s so not meant to be real life. Real life is being out of the virtual world and in the real one. Also there’s enough people represented, different colours, sizes etc. Anyway, It’s A Game!
Message 11 of 13 (228 Views)

Champion

@Louhoff, we know that it is a game.  However different people play for different reasons. Party hat  A great many people play this game to simulate life, and in order to do that it has to look and feel a lot like real life, albeit with a few creative touches for humor.  Not everyone plays the Sims as a traditional game.  This is why sooooo many people wanted laundry in the game.  It wasn't needed, and seemed a bit mundane to many, but people wanted to reflect their real lives and homes, and in order to do that, they really wanted laundry! Just because it wasn't my first choice doesn't mean their reasons are not valid , nor does it mean I can't enjoy it as well! Wink

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 12 of 13 (223 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Expert

well, said, @PugLove888, thank you!

and @Louhoff, we're not talking about it as if it were real life--it *is* a game. we're just discussing things that would add to/enhance gameplay. =)

i, as an example, play out scenes from a story i started *way* before i began to play Sims 4. and it's based on "real" (well, fictional, but human) people.
so i like my Sims to mirror their appearances as closely as possible. it helps with immersion.
i don't need most of the packs for this, but i do like CAS options to be as varied as they can (possibly) be. height could be one more--just as we have weight and skin tones now. <3

Message 13 of 13 (209 Views)