When will these games get fixed!

by Sm0kin-J

Original Post

When will these games get fixed!

★ Novice

If your a fan of battlefield, or any other game. You expect for the price, we pay we sould get fully working games and sadly to say that's not the case battlefield 1,4, and 5 these are just the ones, I own and play but mostly BF4. BUT any of the games that are being made that communicate from the console to web or SMARTPHONE apps. These have the biggest issues with items going missing or not showing at all. There is a lot of bad gateways for these types of games. Smartphones should have never been incorporated with console games. This might be where the real issue lies. To many, so called smart devices and yet not 100% compatible with each other. And that causes miscommunication. Please Ea, Dice Fix these games. Restore some of your customers faith. I'm speaking for so many of us. That just want to play.

Message 1 of 5 (495 Views)

Re: When will these games get fixed!

★★★★★ Expert

Hey @Sm0kin-J 

Many update are here to fix it, but for each new update we have new content and possibility of new bug who will be fix later too. 

We do be patient and i know your fustration.

I remember Bf1 and Bf4 have a catastrophic start with lot of bug, glitch and more.

So Bfv run but it and it can be improved.

Ea team work on it. 

Message 2 of 5 (456 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@Sm0kin-J They try their best.
Message 3 of 5 (451 Views)

★ Novice
@Moskolonel Bf1 and bf4, lmao sorry but when you can't use battlelog on the console 89% of the time, then what's the point of having it at all. The wide Crew, I play with. We all have the same issues right down to the campaign unlocks, items going missing BF4 is one of the best Battlefield with modern weapons out there. And as a battlefield Fan. I'm disappointed to see the issue, still hasn't been fully fixed from 2013 so how many updates are we waiting for? Hey I'm not disappointed with the game, as I said I'm a big fan of all battlefield. But more disappointed the company that released it. Bf1 and Bf4 can't communicate with each other. emblems get mixed or can't switch But after dealing with EA on the phone to solve my issues for 2weeks everyday. And talking to a few floor managers. I am not impressed
Message 4 of 5 (442 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@Sm0kin-J 

I can not really compare because I'm on PC, it's true that I understand that if there is problem of console connection it is really problematic and wish for you it will be fix soon.

Message 5 of 5 (435 Views)