Re: When will the deluxe upgrade come back to xbox?

by CompleatBeet

Original Post

Accepted Solution

When will the deluxe upgrade come back to xbox?

★★★ Novice

Hi! I have just recently started the game on console and wanted to buy the deluxe upgrade from the store. But then when I went to buy it the next day, the option was no longer available. The only one I could option that I could do that included the deluxe upgrade, was a bundle with the game and the upgrade. I already had the game, so I did not buy it. Can you tell me when it may come back? I hope that I can get it soon.

Message 1 of 7 (849 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★ Novice

Wait, I was able to get it. It never left the store, I just did not check enough, thanks anyway Standard smile

View in thread

Message 4 of 7 (785 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager
@Baron4673 To confirm with console/platform are you playing on?

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 2 of 7 (819 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

If you want to know, I am playing on xbox one. I hope that you read this and can answer my question. Have a great rest of your day / night!

Message 3 of 7 (807 Views)

★★★ Novice

Wait, I was able to get it. It never left the store, I just did not check enough, thanks anyway Standard smile

Message 4 of 7 (786 Views)

★ Novice

I’m on PS5 and when looking through the store the Deluxe Upgrade is no where to be seen. Where is it?!

Message 5 of 7 (767 Views)

★ Novice

The only Deluxe Edition I see is the full game but if a buy that will I loose my progress on the standard edition?

Message 6 of 7 (713 Views)

★★★ Pro

Hey @FusionFlyer13 

Try:

- Searching “PvZ GW2 Deluxe Upgrade” in the PlayStation Store

- If you own a PlayStation 4, buy the deluxe upgrade on that but obviously make sure it’s on the same PSN

Hope this helps!

Message 7 of 7 (648 Views)