Re: US RELEASE DATE?

by EA_Mai

Original Post

Is the Sims Mobile coming out in spring?

★★★ Newbie

I have seen posts saying it’s coming out in spring this year, however there isn’t a release date yet. Is it possible the sims mobile is coming out in spring?

Message 21 of 34 (1,255 Views)

Re: Is the Sims Mobile coming out in spring?

Champion (Retired)

@blayae3

Yes, it seems like this is true, here's a link to sources.

If you check the link in the text on Sims Community you can read the original statement from EA Standard smile

Message 22 of 34 (1,247 Views)

When is The Sims Mobile getting released?

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie
My interest in the Sims Mobile is starting to wear off. We have waited for it too long. What's holding you EA people?
Message 23 of 34 (1,182 Views)

US RELEASE DATE?

★★★ Newbie
In the US, patiently waiting for the release of this game😂 I’ve been following since the announcement last year! Any info on a release date for the US?
Message 24 of 34 (1,057 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@Lonewolf4eva28

Probably when the world release is, most countries have not got it. EA said it would be in the first quarter of the year, so hopefully March Standard smile 

Message 25 of 34 (1,049 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Thanks! I’m just too excited I guess😂 can’t wait!
Message 26 of 34 (1,064 Views)

Re: The Sims Mobile

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

@ChispaLaReina wrote:

I haven't heard anything yet, I'm curious too, I'm in Canada, and I'm so anxious to get this.

@QuincyGaming594 wrote:
have you guys confirmed the release date of the worldwide release of The Sims Mobile?
@MissCrucio wrote:

Hi! I'm from the US and I've been waiting for the Sims Mobile for awhile. I first watched the trailer on YouTube when it was in my recommendations in August. I have played the Sims Freeplay and after about a week of playing, I had lost interest. My question is when is the Sims Mobile coming out in the US? I have heard from a few different websites that it was coming out on November 21, 2017, November 25, 2017, or May 9, 2017. I am not sure which one to believe. If you cannot exactly answer my question, please confirm if one of the dates are false.

Thanks,

MissCrucio

@EA_Mai wrote:
Hi @MacielGuster,

Release date hasn't been announced yet, but you can pre-register and you will be notified when it releases Standard smile

All the information you need to pre-register here: https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-mobile

Hope you enjoy the game!
-Mai
@blayae3 wrote:

I have seen posts saying it’s coming out in spring this year, however there isn’t a release date yet. Is it possible the sims mobile is coming out in spring?

@Lonewolf4eva28 wrote:
In the US, patiently waiting for the release of this game😂 I’ve been following since the announcement last year! Any info on a release date for the US?

The release date of Sims Mobile is April 2018. If you simple search up "Sims Mobile release date" on the internet, it will show up. I hope this helped. Standard smile

[Edited by EA_Mai to merge all the posts in one]

Message 27 of 34 (1,006 Views)

★★★ Novice
Oops I meant to reply to everyone else's posts. Sorry for the spam!
Message 28 of 34 (1,014 Views)

EA app Team
Hi @MaciellaGuster,

Welcome to the forums Standard smile

Don't worry, I did a bit of cleaning. I merged all the answers in just one post, leaving quotes so everyone knows if you are answering them. Feel free to edit it if you prefer no quotes.
You can edit your posts using the ... button in the top right corner of your posts Wink

Regarding the release date - did you find this in an official source? We haven't announced anything officially yet, but I'll make sure to let you know here in the forums when we have news Standard smile

-Mai
Message 29 of 34 (969 Views)
Highlighted

EA app Team

Hi everyone Standard smile

The Sims Mobile is available to download on iOS and Android now, enjoy!

-Mai

Message 30 of 34 (3,283 Views)