Re: When does the next NFS comes out and what is the theme of it ?

by slaviyt

Original Post

@BLVD69 wrote:

Also the 2019 title will be for UG3 Series...not for Most Wanted Series.

Are you sure?

Do you have links / sources?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Need For Speed helper

I am not affiliated with EA in any way.

I have quit playing NFS No Limits. I will still be around to answer NFS No Limits questions.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 11 of 19 (1,152 Views)

★★ Expert

@slaviyt 

Well more details about the new game.

Watch for the EA3 show come June 2019. 

Also kindly XP me back. 

Thank you and have a good day. 👍😁

Message 12 of 19 (1,028 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Apprentice
Yeah, we should expect trailer in June 7-9th. And also a teaser should be expected to arrive May. The last two Need For Speed Teasers were posted in May so yeah. Have a nice day! Standard smile
Message 13 of 19 (1,006 Views)

★★ Expert

@slaviyt 

I also suggest waiting a little bit of time before buying the next NFS game as it most likely will have issues with bugs or missing content like Payback did on day one.

Thanks for sharing your comments.

Have a wonderful day.:eahigh_file:

Message 14 of 19 (993 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
Yeah, but if there is pre-order bonus like in Battlefield V, I may pre-order it.
Message 15 of 19 (984 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

I my opinion driving style in Payback is perfect. I really like it - it's everything that I'm expecting from NFS games.. When I've finished Payback I've started to play Forza Horizon 4..my first hr was.. Wow . But after 5 hrs I was bored and I've returned to payback playing story from beginning Standard smile

If new NFS will keep the same style . I will be happy. 

Message 16 of 19 (937 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hey everyone!

So far we've only confirmed that the new Need for Speed is coming Wink

There wasn't any official confirmation when or where we're going to release first news about the game or what's going to be its theme, so please be careful with sharing your assumptions.

However, it's quite interesting to read what you would like to see in the new NFS Standard smile

/Ataashi

Message 17 of 19 (913 Views)

★★ Novice

i once had a dream, NFS 2099: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Game-Information/NFS-2099/m-p/6711991#M10168

A Retro-Future thematic, with a bunch of today's cars with crazy widebodykits and game changing customization (like jumping hidraulics, horizontal steer wheel, strobe neon lights / steam vents to blind opponents, *, even floating cars with less speed but high maneuverability, etc...) , an ever raining city with neons everywhere, full of smog and graffiti,  a non-stop synthwave/retrowave soundtrack, and with burnout's crash/damage mechanics....

check more of this guy's work for yourself and you will know what im talking about: https://www.artstation.com/khyzylsaleem

and i even got "good" response from the devs and players, maybe....just maybe...we can see a cyberpunk NFS in the future. But my guess this year, would be underground 3, cause if its not, they know people are just tired of any other NFS they could possibly come up with.... 

Message 18 of 19 (846 Views)

★★ Expert

@BlueBallsBull 

Hey now I like this game idea much better than what EA has been serving the game community lately.

I'm highly interested and excited to see this post!

Outstanding visual and story line concept's.

I would support and buy a game like that.

Keep me and the community up to date on this project and any release date for this game.

Have a wonderful day.👍😁

Message 19 of 19 (834 Views)