Re: When does the next NFS comes out and what is the theme of it ?

by viktorpro_271

Original Post

When does the next NFS comes out and what is the theme of it ?

★★★ Apprentice

First of all I want to be honest I didn't bought Need for speed payback due to some personal reasons and I don't really like the perspective that the devs went with full fantasy and arcade style. I mean I can understand that more NFS titles are based on arcade racing style but personally I would prefer a much more realistic approche to it with out cars flying around or supersonic speed with ridiculously slow cars with stock engines.

I really missed the old Need for speed style of game for example Underground I know a lot of people think this is the most successful NFS game of all of them but we didn't saw anything that is capable to compare with it, it might be the fact that new games are created based on new standards and new ideas but to be honest I would really appreciate it to have a Japaneses style themed game that maybe could take place in Japan or maybe have an idea of Japanese racing and feature something like night racers or night crews (or to the extreme mafias of Japan)  racing highways or drifting etc. but at least the racing and the drifting could be in more "calm" way or more realistic for ex without all that camera shake or I don't want to compare here but to have the type of camera that feels free to the driver such us some other games (Forza titles.). Also a really good thing would be of course to have an open world game that includes a main city the mountains side that we could do some drifting and the country side areas with big openings and off-roads. 

Now is not like EA will hear my opinions because I know is not that type of company as a publisher but this is just my overall idea of what I would like the next NFS to be. Either way if anyone knows any information about that I would really like to know usually we get a new title every 1 or 2 years so I am curious to know when the next one will be !

Message 1 of 19 (1,948 Views)

★★ Expert

@amkingchar 

Next game will be out fall 2020.

Payback most likely be unserviceable by that same time.

Have a great day.😁👍

Message 2 of 19 (1,898 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@BLVD69  откуда эта информация, что игра будет выпущена в 2020 году? Ghost games выпускает игру каждые два года и оказывается, что новая серия игр выйдет уже в этом году

Message 3 of 19 (1,889 Views)

★★ Expert

@viktorpro_271 

Your Reply translated to English

(where does this information come from, that the game will be released in 2020? Ghost games releases the game every two years and it turns out that a new series of games will be released later this year.)

My Answer Back at you.

I was basing my former answer about the next NFS game from my former experience in how EA / Ghost Studios go about preparing for the next game.

EA, will be revealing UG3 this spring at there EA show sadly however I'm not talking about UG3 which will be out later in 2019.

I am forecasting down the road further into 2020, when the next NFS installment based on every two years the next game comes out.

Payback came out in 2017....now do the math.

2017 + 2 = 2019 that means this spring EA should begin to work on the next NFS game that follows up to Payback.

The finished product takes about a year.....so go from spring 2019 to spring 2020...then it will be brought to EA show in 2020 thats around May or June 2020.

Then the actual game comes out a few months after the EA show....around October or Nov 2020.

Just do the math man.

Fall 2020 Payback will most likely not be serviced as the next NFS game comes out to replace Payback!

This isn't rocket science, and I hope you have a great day! :eahigh_file:

Message 4 of 19 (1,872 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

@BLVD69Need for Speed was released in 2015 and Need for Speed Payback was released in 2017 and it turns out that the new NFS series will be released in 2019. Math I'm good and between the Nfs series is still two years

Message 5 of 19 (1,763 Views)

★★ Expert

@viktorpro_271 

So your speculation is what month for the new NFS game and are you talking about ,UG3 which is part of another series in NFS franchise. 

I am specific in talking about the NFS Mostwanted series. 

If the latter your talking about then In your estimate when did Ghost Studios start working on the next game for Payback?

If you're correct in saying that NFS Payback services have begun to end for 2019. 

Then would you agree with me that NFS comes out in October or November 2019?

I just don't see how EA would fall short in service of Payback. 

2017 through 2019 is the two years of contract service agreement when we bought the game online. 

That's why in my last post. 

I clearly thought based on this time frame I said 2020 at the earliest the

Next game would be released. 

Please share your reaction to my reply. 

Have a wonderful day.😁👍

Message 6 of 19 (1,755 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@BLVD69  In my opinion with the release of the game NFS Payback was not global changes in the game of global service games and had only one DLS speedcross and I'm sure that this DLC was already with the release of the game they just stretched it time to cheat the players and to pretend that the Ghost Studios working on the game but in fact it was blank on the future. This is my personal opinion and I was upset by the NFS Payback series for me it was worse than NFS 2015. The only thing I liked about NFS Payback is the customization and it was incomplete I lacked track width and I would like the cars to be lower and very thin wheels made me laugh the feeling that they were with the bike.
I did not like how cars behave in drift (NFS Payback) just terrible physics of cars and it was such an opinion that this game for mobile phone was made because there was a maximum arcade in NFS Payback

Message 7 of 19 (1,738 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
It is coming this year, it's confirmed. We must expect trailer after some months.
Message 8 of 19 (1,699 Views)

★★ Expert

@slaviyt 

Yes you will be correct.

The EA show for it's next batch of new games is going to reveal all this spring.

Show should be around April or May 2019.

Also the 2019 title will be for UG3 Series...not for Most Wanted Series.

Have a excellent day 😎👍

Message 9 of 19 (1,688 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

@BLVD69 

I hope it will be Underground 3.
Have a nice day too! Standard smile

Message 10 of 19 (1,673 Views)