Re: When battlefield 1 will back in ps store Ukraine?

by EA_David

Original Post

When battlefield 1 will back in ps store Ukraine?

★★★★ Novice
When battlefield 1 will back in ps store Ukraine?
Message 1 of 10 (937 Views)

Community Manager

Thanks for the post, we'll look into it. 

Unfortunately I don't have any info/timing but hopefully there will be something to share soon. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 2 of 10 (919 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

You guys are really slow. I am waiting for several month. There are likely a new CoD will be released sooner, than your managers check the availability checkbox.

Message 3 of 10 (883 Views)

Community Manager

@KChernenk0 Unfortunately it's not an instant process. FIFA, Madden and NHL are available, and we're working with Sony to get the other titles re-added. We don't have confirmed dates, but hopefully we'll have more info soon. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 4 of 10 (840 Views)

★★★★ Novice
since the return of FIFA !!! a week passed and not one game was added !! this is a joke?
Message 5 of 10 (802 Views)

★★★ Novice

@EA_David, thanks for the response. Any updates?

Message 6 of 10 (727 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Still not there!!

Message 7 of 10 (677 Views)

★★★ Newbie

@EA_David,  It still not there guys, we'd really appreciate it if you give us any update about when this gonna happen,   

(Please read this only if you have time):  I wanted to buy the game about 2 months ago , i couldn't even think that it wont be there!   i know that premium pass doesn't include the game,  but where is the game! , then 4 days ago i got frustrated,  and then a stupid idea came to my mind, that maybe its like what was with BF 4  with the game and premium pass together,  i know that its stupid but i didn't have a choice but to try (because i couldn't believe that it would be blocked simply like that)  AND i bought the premium pass.  now i am laying there happy and i don't know what shall i do with it.  I've checked the forums and other people did that too.

This is making a lot of frustration and confusion now 2 additional dlc are about to be released (with an early release for premiums) and i cant have anything of that.

Guys, no hard feelings, i know that its complicated and you have nothing to do with it,  But if you can please provide us with any update about "When"  it will be back?

Message 8 of 10 (675 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Great News: The game is already there again at psn Ukraine!!!

Message 9 of 10 (654 Views)

Community Manager

@catfishound Wonderful! Unfortunately I'm not able to see the process for the game being re-added to the PSN and this was escalated a while back so it's great that there was some movement on this. 

Thanks for the Update!

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 10 of 10 (643 Views)