When are those diamond coming our way

by XboxMayor

Original Post

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

When are those diamond coming our way

★★★★★ Novice

So I took 30 minutes out of my day and really did your survey. Usually people just click around. But I really dived into it, so the game got better. Not me or anyone in my alliance had received them. You guys said if we did the survey we would get 1000 diamonds in a few days time. Can we get an update? Thanks

Message 1 of 6 (1,001 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: When are those diamond coming our way

★★★★★ Novice

Got them.in the in game messages. Might hang on to them. Also my alliance is breaking up the top7 of us, myself included, are going to form up another alliance. Any good ideas on any

View in thread

Message 3 of 6 (1,274 Views)

All Replies

★★★★ Novice
Notice EA ain't saying nothing....because it was just a sham just like this game.
Message 2 of 6 (946 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Got them.in the in game messages. Might hang on to them. Also my alliance is breaking up the top7 of us, myself included, are going to form up another alliance. Any good ideas on any

Message 3 of 6 (1,275 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I also spent a half hour on the survey and never got any diamonds. I'd just assumed they were delayed or I'd get them at launch or something, but if that's not the case then I feel cheated out of spending a lot of time trying to provide honest constructive feedback.

Message 4 of 6 (775 Views)

★ Apprentice

I have yet to receive my diamonds as well. Put quite a lot of time in it, so would love to receive them.

It has been ages.

@EA who can i contact to get them?

Message 5 of 6 (684 Views)

★ Apprentice

Also tried to reach out on Discord. But no answer there (yet?) either.

Message 6 of 6 (662 Views)