Re: When are they going to remove the damn loot boxes and the pay to win bs

by RxyDxy1

Original Post

When are they going to remove the damn loot boxes and the pay to win bs

★★★★ Novice

EA is going to kill the potential of this game, the damn progression of this game base on RNG is garbage, is bad enough the gold progression to power up units is bad but the loot box is stupid so only the player that pay will have better chances to have high lv units, I'm still waiting for 23 cards for my flame units for almost 2 months  because if they put more units then the gap to get what you need is much worse, or if you want to try new tactic using different units if you didn't dedicate gold to keep up to speed then they will underperformance, I would rather pay 30$ -40$ for the app game itself rather than this bs go to hell EA

Message 1 of 6 (534 Views)

★ Apprentice

In the direct, a new function was seen.
"Cloning Laboratory"
You choose a unit and after 30 battles you get cards from that unit.

the loot boxes aren't going to be removed because ... you know ... it's EA, but at least this function will haven't got us waiting so long for the cards we need

Message 2 of 6 (487 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

I played since the game is publicly out and didn't pay a penny and now I'm in Master league.

Message 3 of 6 (462 Views)

★★★★ Pro

xrmlao4: How do you make the credits to train all your units? Training from level 8 to level 9 is already 6,000 credits. And that is just for one single unit type.

Message 4 of 6 (453 Views)

★★★★ Guide

Yeah so the only lv9 unit I have now is attack bike. I start to keep losing in this league, seeing a lot of lv9-10s

Message 5 of 6 (440 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

You just gotta keep going at finishing the bounties. I think it scales with level, for me it's about 220 per bounty now, which means I get 1100 credits every day (not including those gained from wins). Assuming I win half my games on average, that would be another 375 based on my level, though I think you can just keep playing to win credits until the daily limit, which I'm not sure what it is. As for cards I suppose you would need to find a good alliance where people trade cards regularly, And of course the new cloning thing that will come out at a later date. It's a grind, but I think it's still doable.

Message 6 of 6 (422 Views)