When are they going to put the PREMIUM PASS free?

by lllMEXICAAANOlll

Original Post

Accepted Solution

When are they going to put the PREMIUM PASS free?

★★★★★ Newbie
This is my question, because BATTLEFIELD HARDLINE for PS3 and BATTLEFIELD 4 in PS4, this maps are FREE. Thanks so much.
Message 1 of 6 (845 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: When are they going to put the PREMIUM PASS free?

Hero (Retired)

@lllMEXICAAANOlll I moved your topic to the correct section.

In my opinion, it's too early to think about it now since only one DLC was released for Battlefield 1, the next will be released on September 5 for Premium Pass owners and two weeks later for all players. So, in my opinion, we possible can get Premium Pass for free when all Premium Content will be released.

View in thread

Message 2 of 6 (965 Views)

All Replies

Hero (Retired)

@lllMEXICAAANOlll I moved your topic to the correct section.

In my opinion, it's too early to think about it now since only one DLC was released for Battlefield 1, the next will be released on September 5 for Premium Pass owners and two weeks later for all players. So, in my opinion, we possible can get Premium Pass for free when all Premium Content will be released.

Message 2 of 6 (966 Views)

Hero (Retired)

Added to that, there´s already the option to play all the new maps, thanks to premium friends and premium trials.

So basically BF1 Premium is for free now Wink

Message 3 of 6 (819 Views)

★★★ Guide

Premium trials and friends will be the only way to make use of the Premium aspects for free. The Premium Pass for Battlefield 1 won't likely go free for a very long time.

Message 4 of 6 (810 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

yea be along time for it goes free if it goes free and i think the premium trails and friends had ended i,m not for sure really ain't looked cause they said it would last up to gamescon

Message 5 of 6 (790 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I really think they should make bf3 and bf4 free premium pass 

Message 6 of 6 (647 Views)