Re: When are private matches coming to star wars battlefront 2?

by DYSPROssium

Original Post

Accepted Solution

When are private matches coming to star wars battlefront 2?

★★★★★ Novice

When are y'all adding private matches to Star Wars Battlefront 2? i really want to play against my friend but it is almost impossible to do that.

thanks 

Message 1 of 10 (28,089 Views)

Accepted Solution

Hello @mach1mustang427 and thanks for reporting in!

There is nothing mentioned yet by developers of private matches coming to SWBFII, however they tried to make such a thing possible in Hero Showdown, but that didn't work out.

I would love to see such a feature as well, and even better if it can be combined with the current arcade settings. Maybe make a playlist rotation so players can go through a few maps instead of just 1 single one.

We'll have to wait and see.... but I do believe a lot of the (PC) community would love to have them.

View in thread

Message 2 of 10 (28,055 Views)

All Replies

Hello @mach1mustang427 and thanks for reporting in!

There is nothing mentioned yet by developers of private matches coming to SWBFII, however they tried to make such a thing possible in Hero Showdown, but that didn't work out.

I would love to see such a feature as well, and even better if it can be combined with the current arcade settings. Maybe make a playlist rotation so players can go through a few maps instead of just 1 single one.

We'll have to wait and see.... but I do believe a lot of the (PC) community would love to have them.

Message 2 of 10 (28,056 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Man I really wish private matches would be added... and if we are talking wish list (bots to fill in)

yes, my friends and I do not want to play with strangers 

Message 3 of 10 (9,753 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Has there been any discussion since Feb 2019?

The demand for private matches is still there and the developers should be aware by now that a lot of PC community is desperate for private matches.

How can we push for one, where can we advocate for it and get their attention? Or is it coming due to the noise?

Message 4 of 10 (9,578 Views)

★★★ Newbie

The fact that EA hasn't even added this yet is a huge downer if they would only understand that this would actually be the one of the best features in this game it would probably make it sky rocket in sales although it's free at the moment. Not to mention in the original game you were actually able to sit up custom games with your friends as well so I don't know why this one doesn't have that feature

Message 5 of 10 (9,490 Views)

★★ Novice

Same. New player from Epic free week. Everytime I want to launch a game mode from Co-op or Multiplayer, I'm only able to join other matches. I dont even get to choose which faction to play with. Can't even choose to play on which map location. Can't even host my own game to only play with my siblings.

Why are multiplayers so limited? Why are co-ops so limited? I've never seen a multiplayer game as limited as this. Can't even do co-op on campaign story.

Message 6 of 10 (9,236 Views)

★★★ Pro
@jianh89
The sad truth is that it isn't going to happen
This game is about 75% complete
But the vision is complete in there eyes
But there is one good thing
I'm glad they don't make medical equipment 😉
Message 7 of 10 (9,172 Views)

★★ Novice
@ToddyRocket1 What a shame. They really nailed the graphics, gameplay, physics and environment in my opinion. These limitations really ruined the whole game experience. What a waste. Good thing i got the game without spending any money.

Half cooked job they did.
Message 8 of 10 (9,120 Views)

★★ Novice

You can pick which faction to play with for coop. Instead of selecting 'play any' at the bottom, maybe select one of the six gigantic icons on the screen when you click on coop.

Message 9 of 10 (6,455 Views)

EA DICE Team

I'm closing this thread to stop it being necroed.

/Atic

Message 10 of 10 (6,334 Views)