What to do with Rainbow Stars?

by XtherealjaxonX

Original Post

Accepted Solution

What to do with Rainbow Stars?

★★ Apprentice

Hi all, I have a stack of Rainbow Stars, I'm under the impression that the GW2 Town Hall events are over - does that mean the Rainbow Stars are now useless?

Message 1 of 7 (974 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: What to do with Rainbow Stars?

★★★★ Guide
@XtherealjaxonX The town hall isn't closed forever, don't worry. For the first two weeks of each month starting on Tuesday, the town hall will open for two weeks and then close for the rest of the month. It will continue like that for now on, you will be able to spend the rainbow stars tomorrow. Hope this helps!

View in thread

Message 2 of 7 (962 Views)

All Replies

★★★★ Guide
@XtherealjaxonX The town hall isn't closed forever, don't worry. For the first two weeks of each month starting on Tuesday, the town hall will open for two weeks and then close for the rest of the month. It will continue like that for now on, you will be able to spend the rainbow stars tomorrow. Hope this helps!
Message 2 of 7 (963 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

@XtherealjaxonXIt opens tomorrow.

Message 3 of 7 (935 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@XtherealjaxonX Here's a link to a post on the GW2 board - it's slipped out of sight as it was done a while back. Hope it helps a little though for future reference 👍

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Game-Information/Town-Hall-Dates-2020/td-p/9083752/jump-to/first-unread-me...
Message 4 of 7 (912 Views)

Champion

As the others have said, Rainbow Stars can be used still because the Mystery Portal still opens for two weeks each month. If you’re trying to get your Trial Keys for Torchwood or Hovergoat I suggest collecting as many Rainbow Stars as possible from the upcoming event. Either way make use of each Mystery Portal event because they are rarer than they used to be.

Message 5 of 7 (888 Views)

Community Manager

Hey, we moved this to the GW2 board

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 6 of 7 (856 Views)

★★ Apprentice
@EA_David Thanks all for your help, much appreciated.
I'd rather play GW2 than BFN 👍👍
Message 7 of 7 (783 Views)