What the heck

by utterbillyc49549

Original Post

Accepted Solution

What the heck

★★★ Novice

Is there anyway to steal your card in hut , I tired to trade a guy a 98 card for a 95 card . Came back to check and in my inbox I had a 90 player . The same guy but now he’s a 90 guy. What’s up with that ?

Message 1 of 6 (923 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: What the heck

EA NHL Team

Hey @utterbillyc49549,

Was the player a Playoff Predictor version?  The Playoff Predictor items fluctuate in overall between now and the end of the season.  They can go from 90 to 98 and back down to 98.  This is likely why.

View in thread

Message 2 of 6 (904 Views)

All Replies

EA NHL Team

Hey @utterbillyc49549,

Was the player a Playoff Predictor version?  The Playoff Predictor items fluctuate in overall between now and the end of the season.  They can go from 90 to 98 and back down to 98.  This is likely why.

Message 2 of 6 (905 Views)

Message 3 of 6 (903 Views)

★★★ Novice
thank you for getting back to me, that makes sense thank you
Message 4 of 6 (884 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Will the stats these playoff predictor player have stay for good after the end of the regular season or will they go back to 90 again?

Message 5 of 6 (874 Views)

★★ Novice

I got caught up in this exact same issue with Drouin. That's actually quite crappy and not fair at all. I had no idea I was buying a player at 98 that had a chance to go down. I didn't see that noted anywhere. Why would they put players out there that do that. If this is somehow acceptable then why not do it with every player, every card. I was ripped off of a lot of coins I had saved for a terrible shell game of the cards. Completely unfair. Trying to build my team up and took a big hit because of the random ranking with no disclosure of such a chance of being ripped off. Unfair

Message 6 of 6 (855 Views)