★★★★ Guide

@Mister_Crac wrote:

I hate the APC since it is difficult to remove once it's on a pad. :-(

That’s exactly why I love it!!! Lol

Message 12 of 16 (334 Views)

Re: What’s your favorite unit?

★★★★ Guide

@BattaIia wrote:
stealth tank as it's a very strong late game multi-roll work horse. Need a borca to go down? Done. Chem buggy giving you trouble? Easy. Need to take 50% HP off a harvester? Watch this =p

It’s such a versatile unit... I just struggle working it into my deck. 

Message 13 of 16 (334 Views)

★★★★ Guide

@xMaksuss wrote:

Stealth tank

Because C&C 3 rank 3 stank nostalgia.

Edit: Nvm, new fav unit:

Harvester

Because (almost) nothing works without it.

Lol, I’ve definitely won quite a few matches without ever building a Harvester. But I get your point. Lol

Message 14 of 16 (328 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

It's definitely the Basilisk, especially in combination with Widowmaker and Oxanna. 

In my opinion actually the biggest gamechanger from mid to late game and the living hell of both Royal Units.

I've seen no other combination of Units that has more power and on a 2 padded Map I rarely lose a Match as soon as they enter the Arena. In fact I remember only 2 losses with them on a 2 Padded Map both challenges vs high level Units (Sandstorm).

Besides the power of two, it's actually one of the best balanced Units. Costs are fitting to the abilities, not to fast and definitely not overpowered. 

Message 15 of 16 (295 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

lvl 9 stealth tank is a hot piece of trash here in master 1. Can't kill 12max mohawk, 11max inferno and orca bomber. I decide to trash it.Angry

Message 16 of 16 (278 Views)