Re: What’s the problem?

by EinarThePillager

Original Post

What’s the problem?

★★★★ Novice

So when are you guys going to do an update? You haven’t adjusted the sandstorm, AA are to powerful, all nod flying units are to weak? Are you just letting the game go downhill now? You made the Orca weak by giving it a 10 second reload, yet the sandstorm, MLRS and AA There is no delay in the reload like the orca. Yet all of NOD flying units are slow and weak? Y’all seriously need to learn how to balance the stuff out because it’s ridiculous it’s so one sided with some units compared to others it’s it’s not even funny. The game isn’t even fun anymore. 

Message 1 of 4 (313 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@Jasond090474 wrote:

So when are you guys going to do an update? You haven’t adjusted the sandstorm, AA are to powerful, all nod flying units are to weak? Are you just letting the game go downhill now? You made the Orca weak by giving it a 10 second reload, yet the sandstorm, MLRS and AA There is no delay in the reload like the orca. Yet all of NOD flying units are slow and weak? Y’all seriously need to learn how to balance the stuff out because it’s ridiculous it’s so one sided with some units compared to others it’s it’s not even funny. The game isn’t even fun anymore. 

They just did. The update seems quite minor, likely because there are less developers than before. Here's the patch notes: Patchnotes August 14th

Message 2 of 4 (310 Views)

★★★★ Novice

So then like I said the developers are letting the game go, they don’t care anymore so therefore I don’t need to spend my money on this game anymore.  Pathetic actually, they totally ruined the C&C name. Good job EA! 👍🏻

Message 3 of 4 (294 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@Jasond090474 wrote:

So then like I said the developers are letting the game go, they don’t care anymore so therefore I don’t need to spend my money on this game anymore.  Pathetic actually, they totally ruined the C&C name. Good job EA! 👍🏻

Well, I just hope the next update is like 10 time better than the last one. The game has a lot of potential under the right management. What this game needs is advertisements so other players across other games would try out this one. C&C Rivals is being dwarfed by other mobile MMO's, maybe because C&C was never meant to be a mobile game. Would sure want a PC remake of the game that allows players to have more options in terms of play style. I'm sure the developers can take this game down, patch it for 3 months and release it again as a PC game. Everyone would start over when this happens.

Message 4 of 4 (280 Views)