What's the point of leveling-up my units anyway?

by AcidSnowScArab

Original Post

What's the point of leveling-up my units anyway?

★★ Apprentice

Why should I continue to level up my units?  Right now they are maxed out at level 8.  And if battles fought VS other players are capped at two levels higher than my units (10, which are usually lost anyway) what's the point of going higher in levels?

I ask this, because I've unlocked all the cards, and other than being level 15, and only fighting other level 15 players why keep leveling up?

Seriously, why bother?  ...Because if I do level up, then I'll have a unit that is now level 9, and I'll fight players that are level 11.

Message 1 of 3 (209 Views)

Re: What's the point of leveling-up my units anyway?

Community Manager (retired)

Hi @AcidSnowScArab,

There is no rule that you can't face units more than two levels above your own. Unit level is capped based on the league that you are in. If you're in Gold League, the level cap is 9, so you won't face any players above unit level 9. If you're in Master League, with a level 13 unit cap, you can face opponents with up to level 13 units. This means that as you reach higher leagues, you can face opponents more than two levels above your own even if you never level up your units again.

Message 2 of 3 (199 Views)

Re: What's the point of leveling-up my units anyway?

★★ Apprentice

Oh, thanks for the clarification Dance210, I guess I've misread the game, or got an idea stuck in my head from the forums that I never shook.

Message 3 of 3 (197 Views)